All pupils are expected to wear school uniform. This consists of:
- A white or gold polo shirt or school shirt
- A dark green sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- Black or grey trousers or skirt.
- Socks or tights (plain and in an appropriate colour)
- Black shoes (trainers are not acceptable in school). No heelies are allowed in school due to health and safety reasons.
Clothing should be suitable and sensible. Uniform with a school badge, although desirable, IS NOT NECESSARY.
It is necessary for ALL articles of clothing to be named, Iron on name labels can be bought from local stockists.
School uniforms can be purchased from:
- Tesco online. Click here for site
- Clive Mark, 38-40 Poplar Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 7AD. Tel: 0121 444 7623. Click here for flyer
- Kids Essentials & School Uniform, 762 Bristol Rd South, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 2PC. Click here for flyer
Children have allocated PE sessions each week and i the interest of health and safety, pupils will need to change into P.E. kit comprising:
- Black shorts
- T-Shirt in house colours (Ruby=Red, Sapphire=Blue, Emerald=Green & Topaz=Yellow)
- Suitable trainers (not high-tops)
- Year 3 pupils will need swimwear.
School team players may need additional equipment such as football boots.
Jewellery and Hair
The school jewellery policy states that no jewellery is to be worn to school. The only exceptions to this are a wrist watch and the wearing of an ear stud. Such items must be removed for practical lessons. In the event of a recent piercing, a plaster supplied from home must be applied. School accepts no responsibility at any time for these items.
As neither the Authority nor the school has an insurance provision for loss or damage to clothing or personal effects, parents should consider insurance cover through their own insurers. Valuable items like expensive watches, jewellery and electronic equipment etc. should not be sent to school. Mobile phones brought into school must be dropped into the school office during lesson time.