Friday Celebration Assembly
Every Friday we celebrate key areas of our school:
- Pupil of the Week.
Every week, all class teachers nominate a child in their class to be celebrated in our special 'Friday Celebration’ assembly. These children are awarded with a ‘Pupil of the Week’ certificate to take home. Winners are announced in our fornightly school newsletter. Please click here to access our newsletter
- Reader of the week. Again, this is where each class teacher picks one child from their class for their excellent effort in reading.
- Pen license. This where children are celebrated as they move from pencil to pen!
Attendace Reward. The prize draw is announced, drawn from all of the children that have been in school, all week.
Platinum Award – School Values/Exceptional Behaviour or Attitude Linked
A Platinum Award may be awarded during this assembly for children that consistently demonstrate our school values, for being an ambassador for the school or in recognition of exceptional behaviour.
- House points are announced weekly. These are given to children that are exponents of our key principles of Resilience, Perseverance, Integrity & Responsibility.
- Scientist of the month. Once a month teachers nominate their scientist of the month.
- Lunchtime Champions. This is given for the best class as judged by our lunchtime supervisors