Friday Celebration Assembly
Every Friday we celebrate key areas of our school:
- Pupil of the Week.
Every week, all class teachers nominate a child in their class to be celebrated in our special 'Friday Celebration’ assembly. These children are awarded with a ‘Pupil of the Week’ certificate to take home. Winners are announced in our fornightly school newsletter. Please click here to access our newsletter
- Reader of the week. Again, this is where each class teacher picks one child from their class for their excellent effort in reading.
- Pen license. This is where children are celebrated as they move from pencil to pen!
Attendace Reward. The prize draw is announced, drawn from all of the children that have been in school, all week.
Platinum Award – School Values/Exceptional Behaviour or Attitude Linked
A Platinum Award may be awarded during this assembly for children that consistently demonstrate our school values, for being an ambassador for the school or in recognition of exceptional behaviour.
- House points are announced weekly. These are given to children that are exponents of our key principles of Resilience, Perseverance, Integrity & Responsibility.
- Scientist of the month. Once a month teachers nominate their scientist of the month.
- Lunchtime Champions. This is given for the best class as judged by our lunchtime supervisors
Every Friday we choose one child from each class for their outstanding work ethic. They are then celebrated in Friday's 'Pupil of the Week' section of our assembly!
Here are the 'Pupil of the Week' winners for Friday 3rd March:
3AY- Bobbie for his brilliant ideas in poetry lessons this week.
3NE- Jacob who has really enjoyed poetry week and been trying his best throughout.
3CM- Yaseen for trying hard to finish more of his work independently.
4EO- Evie for her enthusiasm in poetry week lessons.
4LF- Hooria for demonstrating resilience during maths lessons and making great progress.
4LW- Alaska for working more independently and showing resilience in maths.
5HS- Rupert for improving his behaviour and attitude to learning.
5KJ- Harley for challenging himself in maths.
5FM- Hannah for always being polite and kind and for her wonderful poetry performances.
6SC- Olivia for her perseverance in all lessons this week.
6LF- India for her positive attitude and for asking for help when she needs it.
6NB- Liam for his brilliant participation in English, maths and science.