Please find below the report from our OFSTED inspection that took place on the 26th and 27th September 2023.
The ‘Good’ Ofsted grade is warmly welcomed by the school, and we feel it captures the hard work undertaken since the last inspection. The inspection team found many positive features of the school and wrote some of the following key points:
- Pupils are happy at this school.
- The school has high ambitions for all pupils, including pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)
- Pupils live up to the school’s ‘golden norms’ expectations of behaviour.
- Pupils have positive attitudes to their learning.
- Teachers skilfully connect new learning with knowledge that pupils have already acquired.
- Pupils learn to respect one another. They are proud of what they achieve and are ambitious for themselves and others.
The key areas for development, identified in the Ofsted report, are all key areas from our school development plan, available by clicking here, and we are already working on these targets as part of our natural school improvement process.
Many thanks, as always, for your continued support.
Mr. R. Jones