Curriculum Information Evenings
We are incredibly proud of our rich and inspiring curriculum which has been refined and developed over the last few years. These sharing evenings, run in September, offer an opportunity for teachers in your child's year group, to share the high quality curriculum and engaging learning opportunities that your child will be exposed to over the course of the academic year.
The main aims of the evening are as follows:
- To provide information about the curriculum and to give you an insight into what your child will be learning about
- To meet your child’s class teacher and the year group team
- To highlight any key events across the year
- To provide some useful reminders regarding equipment, routines and uniform
- To share information on how you can help support your child with their learning.
Please find below this years teacher presentations: